Another cool product form Japanese producer h-concept. This is called UKI HASHI. “UKI” means “floating”, and “HASHI” means “chopsticks”. So this is a “floating chopsticks”.
The following is the description:
“Chopsticks that don’t need a shopstick rest. Because of its shape, the tips won’t touch the table when it’s set down. You will find comfort in its simple design”
5 colors available.
Japanese Design Blog
- Tokyo Signs – Products inspired by the streets of Tokyo November 26, 2017
- Kengo Kuma’s V&A museum construction update October 26, 2017
- Japanese eyewear brand JINS collaborated with Jasper Morrison October 17, 2017
- Furniture exhibition by Rei Kawakubo October 12, 2017
- Pop Up Animal by Yu Matsuda September 19, 2017
About JPdesign.orgJapanese design is becoming increasing present on the international design scene. Still, there are very few blogs covering Japanese design. Therefore, this blog is exclusively dedicated to Japanese design, i.e. product design, fashion, architecture, and art. Contact us: submit(a)jpdesign.org
About Japanese design shop