Motohiko Odani’s solo exhibition “Phantom Limb” started at Mori museum in Tokyo on November 27th. Odani visualized intangible presence as “phantom”, which goes beyond the traditional definition of sculpture.
Japanese Design Blog
- “GACHA” Autonomous Shuttle Bus by Muji March 18, 2019
- Night book by Akii February 17, 2019
- ACO WRAP – Reusable wrap February 4, 2019
- 50% off on “hope forever blossoming” flower vases January 26, 2019
- Illustration agency – cataci.com January 18, 2019
Visit us on Facebook
About JPdesign.orgJapanese design is becoming increasing present on the international design scene. Still, there are very few blogs covering Japanese design. Therefore, this blog is exclusively dedicated to Japanese design, i.e. product design, fashion, architecture, and art. Contact us: submit(a)jpdesign.org
About Japanese design shopJapanese design shop carries products that were reported on in JPdesign.org, all designed by Japanese designers. Japanese design shop is part of style-pd,Inc. Please read the following for the terms and conditions. Click here for more information.
im simply in awe over these. they are amazing.