“Nabeshima Ware – Design that Inspire Pride” is an exhibition which shows the highest quality porcelains manufactured between 17th – 19th century in the province of Saga, Kyushu, Japan. . “Nabeshima ware” were originally gifts brought to Shogun by the province of Saga. The exhibition started at Suntory museum in Tokyo on August 11th.
Japanese Design Blog
- “GACHA” Autonomous Shuttle Bus by Muji March 18, 2019
- Night book by Akii February 17, 2019
- ACO WRAP – Reusable wrap February 4, 2019
- 50% off on “hope forever blossoming” flower vases January 26, 2019
- Illustration agency – cataci.com January 18, 2019
Visit us on Facebook
About JPdesign.orgJapanese design is becoming increasing present on the international design scene. Still, there are very few blogs covering Japanese design. Therefore, this blog is exclusively dedicated to Japanese design, i.e. product design, fashion, architecture, and art. Contact us: submit(a)jpdesign.org
About Japanese design shopJapanese design shop carries products that were reported on in JPdesign.org, all designed by Japanese designers. Japanese design shop is part of style-pd,Inc. Please read the following for the terms and conditions. Click here for more information.
Very nice design, pure with japan spirit