Another cool product form Japanese producer h-concept. This is called UKI HASHI. “UKI” means “floating”, and “HASHI” means “chopsticks”. So this is a “floating chopsticks”.
The following is the description:
“Chopsticks that don’t need a shopstick rest. Because of its shape, the tips won’t touch the table when it’s set down. You will find comfort in its simple design”
5 colors available.
Japanese Design Blog
- KOKUYO stationery series by Nendo December 15, 2018
- YUNOEKI OYU by Kengo Kuma & Associates November 19, 2018
- SUKI lighting collection by Baku Sakashita November 13, 2018
- Nendo aims to “design time” with collection of unconventional hourglasses March 29, 2018
- SEBASTIAN CONRAN GIFU COLLECTION January 26, 2018
About JPdesign.orgJapanese design is becoming increasing present on the international design scene. Still, there are very few blogs covering Japanese design. Therefore, this blog is exclusively dedicated to Japanese design, i.e. product design, fashion, architecture, and art. Contact us: submit(a)jpdesign.org
About Japanese design shop