Another cool product form Japanese producer h-concept. This is called UKI HASHI. “UKI” means “floating”, and “HASHI” means “chopsticks”. So this is a “floating chopsticks”.
The following is the description:
“Chopsticks that don’t need a shopstick rest. Because of its shape, the tips won’t touch the table when it’s set down. You will find comfort in its simple design”
5 colors available.
Japanese Design Blog
- Illustration agency – cataci.com January 18, 2019
- Interested in bringing your products or services to Japan? January 17, 2019
- “NANASAN” of Tomoe Kaho, confectionary in Shiga, Japan January 12, 2019
- Shonai Hotel Suiden Terrasse by Shigeru Ban January 5, 2019
- YUFUiNFO by Shigeru Ban December 31, 2018
About JPdesign.orgJapanese design is becoming increasing present on the international design scene. Still, there are very few blogs covering Japanese design. Therefore, this blog is exclusively dedicated to Japanese design, i.e. product design, fashion, architecture, and art. Contact us: submit(a)jpdesign.org
About Japanese design shop